Skype
jacuzziant

All 3 art Reviews

Zone-Tan Zone-Tan

The decision to shade so little of her hair and not to shade her shoes at all make those two parts of the picture seem flat. Her right hand (to the viewer's left) has seemingly random lines on it that I don't understand.

With respect to the background, I wonder if the logos would look better staggered, though I could potentially be off about this. In a simple grid, they look a bit repetitive and I wish a little staggering could have been done.

Overall the piece is nice, though the composition is a bit bland (standing straight, looking at viewer, legs apart). The colors mesh together well and the bright eye makes the piece come alive. That you chose pixel art as a medium is another kudos to you, as that's a time-consuming medium to choose.

On the deviantart community you'll find significantly more impressive works, which is the basis of my 3.5/5 (good, above average). Nonetheless, it's nice and well put-together.

Element Explained: Hinisae Element Explained: Hinisae

I do like the attention to detail, and proportions are done well.

Kim Pine Kim Pine

Right arm looks bizarre, even given your odd choice of stretched perspective. It capture's Kim's tomboyish flair well, though I wish that it also caught the fact that she is in fact female (a fact I can't tell from this at all).

TaraGraphika responds:

Have you seen Family Guy? There's one flashback when Peter was playing with his toy car or something, when his sibling came to talk to him?

Yeah, pretty much sums it up.